Due to clash of dates on both sides of the South China Sea, the visit has to be postponed. The new dates would most probably be a few weeks after Aidil Fitri. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
How does a weekend of golf, sightseeing, shopping and dinner, all in the company of friends, sound to you? Sounds good? What if you can do all these in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah? Sounds even better? Come join us on the PAUPM Goodwill Visit to Sabah from 6 - 8 August 2010.
The tentative program is as follows:
6 August 2010
- Late morning arrival at Kota Kinabalu, check in at Sutera Harbour Resort.
- Solat Jumaat at Masjid Negeri.
- 1:30 p.m. tee off for golfers, free and easy for the rest.
- Private dinner.
7 August 2010
- 7:00 a.m. tee off for golfers, city tour for the rest.
- Rest of the day, free and easy.
- PAUPM Dinner with Alumni in Sabah.
8 August 2010
- Visit to Mt. Kinabalu Park & Ranau Hot Springs or Island hopping.
- Evening, return to Kuala Lumpur.
Costs per person and other information will be announced shortly so please check out updates to this posting in this blog.