PAUPM acts as a catalyst which strengthens the bond amongst alumni and between alumni and UPM. The association is a self-funded, membership-driven organisation. It offers members a variety of ways to stay connected and explore opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Categories of Membership
There are three (3) categories of membership in PAUPM. These are:
- Life Membership: Open to all graduates of UPM and the entities that precede it (School of Agriculture, Malaya; College of Agriculture, Malaya and Universiti Pertanian Malaysia) who are Malaysia citizens above the age of 18 years old and have paid the membership fee.
- Honorary Membership: PAUPM can award the Honarary Membership to any person it deems to have provided exemplary service to UPM and PAUPM.
- Associate Membership: Open to all Malaysians above the age of 18 years old who are serving with UPM.
Honorary Members and Associate Members do have voting rights and cannot stand for election for any post in the association.
Benefits of Membership
Presently members enjoy the following benefits"
- Special rate on annual membership fees at the UPM library.
- Special rate on green fees at the UPM Golf Club.
- Special rate on horse riding lessons at the UPM Equine Unit.
- Direct Access PAUPM Platinum Mastercard.
The association is constantly working on providing additional benefits for its members.
Not a member yet? Register today!. Download the application form now!